The Denali Bluffs Hotel is located at mile 238 on the Parks Highway. We can be reached by train, motorcoach or personal vehicle.
By Personal Vehicle
If you are driving to the Denali Bluffs Hotel, follow these directions.
- From Anchorage: drive north on the Glenn Highway (AK-1). Take the interchange north on the Parks Highway (AK-3). At mile 238, turn right onto Bluffs Road to the Denali Bluffs Hotel.
- From Fairbanks: drive south on the Parks Highway. At mile 238, turn left onto Bluffs Road to the Denali Bluffs Hotel.
The Alaska Railroad provides daily service between Anchorage and Fairbanks. Our shuttle will pick you up from or deliver you to the train station.
- Southbound Train: departs Fairbanks at 8:15 a.m., arrives in Denali Park at noon, continuing on to Anchorage arriving at 8:15 p.m.
- Northbound Train: departs Anchorage at 8:15 a.m., arrives in Denali Park at 3:45 p.m., continuing on to Fairbanks arriving at 8:15 p.m.
Transportation between Fairbanks, Denali Park and Anchorage is available from these providers:
- Parks Connection: a shuttle service offering daily connections.